1. Is there food at the ranch?
No there is not.
2. Do I need to bring my own sleeping bag?
Yes, if you are not comfortable with the hotel or resort bedding.
3. Is there hunting all year round?
Yes there is hunting all year round.
4. How large is the hunting ranch?
Depending on the ranch you go to depends on the size.
5. Do you take Credit Cards?
Yes we take Credit Cards.
6. Do you require a deposit?
50% of your scheduled hunt is due at the time of booking and the remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival at the ranch. Hunts scheduled less than 30 days out require 100% upon arrival unless otherwise arranged with Shon. All deposits are non-refundable unless otherwise arranged.
7. Can I do a day hunt?
Yes you can do a one, two, or three day hunt.
8. Do you allow Bow Hunting?
Yes we do.
9. Do you need to purchase a hunting license?
NO HUNTING LICENSE REQUIRED
10. Roads are extremely rough, there is a minimum of $300 towing or rescue fee. Please be careful and aware!
11. Are pets allowed? No pets are not allowed